Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stock Photography

First off, I have to say, I am extremely sorry for not posting in a long time!  I hadn't posted in a few days, and then, I admit, I totally forgot about this.  But I will be posting on here more regularly now.

So, I wanted to talk about stock photography.  If you haven't heard of it, stock photography, is where you upload your photos on a microstock website and if they accept, your photos will be up for sale.  Though you can't sell your photos for much (usually between $.50 and $3.00), it's still a great idea to get your photography out there.

So far, I have had four photos accepted, and have had one sale so far.  If you would like to see my profile, click on the link at the bottom of this post, or you can click the "Dreamstime" button (Dreamstime is the microstock agency I work with) on the side of the page.

Thanks for reading, and I will have another post up in a few days!


Click here for my stock photography portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment