Sunday, March 14, 2010

Air Pollution - So harmful, yet so beautiful

I started doing this "100 step challenge" thing.  What you do is as soon as you step out your door, you count 100 steps, and where ever you are at 100 steps, you have to take a picture.  No ifs, ands, or buts, it's the rules!

So after 100 steps, here's where I ended up.  In front of a tree in front of a beautiful sunset.

Any photographers out there going through Photographer's Block, I highly suggest you try this.  It really gets the ideas flowing, and it forces you to get creative to try to get a good picture.  Yes, this isn't the best picture in the world, but it's the best I could do.  Perhaps next time I will take 100 steps somewhere else.  It you don't have to do it outside.  If it's raining outside, do it inside!  Take 100 steps around your house, and where ever you land at 100 steps, snap a picture!

I think I am going to do another 100 step challenge tomorrow, so stay tuned for a new post within the next few days!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment