Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I guess I made a wrong turn today

Hi everyone.

So I went out for another 100 step challenge.  It's a really nice day out so I figured I would get one in.

Unfortunately, it looked like I made a wrong turn when I walked out of my door. When I got to 100 steps, there was literally nothing in sight that would be worth taking a picture of.  There was one tree, but I was kind of getting tired of taking pictures of trees.  The roads were busy, so I couldn't really do anything on the actually road.

So, I decided to adjust the aperture on my camera, and see if I could take a picture of the sidewalk with a very shallow depth of field.  Here's the result:


It's a good thing the side walk wasn't too dirty!

Thanks for viewing, and I will post again in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment